We’ve updated the look of Catalyst, making our offerings clearer to improve your ability to find information quickly and easily. We know your time is limited, so we’re delivering the education and development opportunities you need in a more streamlined format. We hope you find this new design easy to read and more enjoyable to look at. See what’s new and feel free to drop us a line to let us know what you think at email@example.com
- The first time you register online, see www.mchenry.edu/myMCC and select: Register for Workforce and Community Development Classes ⇒
- To search for a class, enter search criteria such as a keyword (ex. leadership) or the course code number. Or, try selecting a Topic Code using the arrow for the drop-down menu.
- Select a class for registration and click Submit.
- Complete the required personal identification information and payment information, then click Submit.
- You will receive an email containing information about using your own myMCC to register for, pay for and drop subsequent classes online within two business days.