We’ve updated the look of Catalyst, making our offerings clearer to improve your ability to find information quickly and easily. We know your time is limited, so we’re delivering the education and development opportunities you need in a more streamlined format. We hope you find this new design easy to read and more enjoyable to look at. See what’s new and feel free to drop us a line to let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first time you register online, see www.mchenry.edu/myMCC and select: Register for Workforce and Community Development Classes ⇒
- To search for a class, enter search criteria such as a keyword (ex. leadership) or the course code number. Or, try selecting a Topic Code using the arrow for the drop-down menu.
- Select a class for registration and click Submit.
- Complete the required personal identification information and payment information, then click Submit.
- You will receive an email containing information about using your own myMCC to register for, pay for and drop subsequent classes online within two business days.
Open Enrollment Cancellation Policy
If an offering is cancelled by McHenry County College, registrants will be notified by phone at their place of employment or at home. Full refund of tuition will be made when McHenry County College cancels. A course registration canceled 24 hours in advance by the registrant is subject to a full refund or the tuition can be applied to enrollment in another class. Failure by a participant to cancel a class registration 24 hours in advance of the date of the offering will necessitate full payment of tuition and fees. Someone may substitute for you at any time.
The SBDC at McHenry County College is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Department of Commerce and Economic opportunity and McHenry County College.